I am a member of United Kingdom Council of Psychotherapists (UKCP), the Association of Video Interaction Guidance UK (AVIGUK) and the Association of Dance Movement Psychotherapy UK (ADMPUK). I follow their code of ethics and their guidelines on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
THE INFORMATION I COLLECT
1. Information including your name, date of birth, phone number, email address, and the name and contact details of an emergency contact, when you first book for therapy, supervision or Video Interaction Guidance.
2. Information relating to your therapy, supervision or VIG session including recording attendance and content.
3. Information to process credit or debit card transactions; it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
4. Browser data is recorded on behalf of embodyexplore.com website
WHAT I DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal information I collect from you will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018 and held securely.
While I may use third party services to carry out administrative business, such as the processing and sorting of administrative data, and accounts, I will never allow your data to be shared with another company or organisation for their use.
HOW WILL THE DETAILS COLLECTED BE USED
1. To register you for therapy, supervision, VIG sessions and to process payments.
2. To keep a record of your attendance
3. To keep a record of the work we do together.
4. To share with you edited film clips taken during VIG sessions. Any video clips of work done will be deleted unless your child is on the Child Protection Register, or you have given your prior consent for clips to be used for training purposes. You can withdraw your permission at any time regarding training.
5. To maintain professional standards I reflect in my own supervision on my work with you and how it can be improved for your benefit alone. Your privacy and confidentiality will be respected at all times.
6. To communicate by email with you. These email communications include receipts for your payments, information about courses, classes, supervision and workshops, and reminders about courses, classes and workshops you have signed up for.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that I hold about you. I will respond within one month. If you would like to access this information please contact me in writing. You also have the right to request the removal of any information that I hold about you.
FOR WORK DONE FOR THE ASSOCIATION OF VIDEO INTERACTION GUIDANCE (AVIG UK)
I collect your personal data only from the data you provide to me. I will pass the required elements to AVIGuk solely for the purposes of registration. I will not pass it to anyone else. When your contract with me has come to an end, I will delete the data. For details about how AVIGuk deal with your data, see videointeractionguidance.net/privacy